The parish has an active Conference of the St Vincent de Paul Society (SVP), an international lay Christian voluntary organisation working with the needy, disadvantaged and marginalised in over 140 countries worldwide.
Work undertaken by the SVP may include:
* visiting people in their own homes
* visiting hospitals, hospices and residential homes
* visiting prisoners and their families
* material help for those in need
* organisation of social events for those who may otherwise have limited social contact
If you would like to help the SVP in their work please contact Elaine Coughlan on 078455 41244