This has not been the week I thought it was going to be. The change came about because I fell off my bicycle on Friday, VE Day. That resulted in an ambulance trip to Lancaster Royal Infirmary, where I spent two days under observation. All the NHS staff were professional, kind and attentive. In a time when we are all thanking them for their work I have deep personal reasons for standing at my gate and applauding on a Thursday evening.
THE SYCAMORE FILMS ARE NOW ON OPEN ACCESS: FROM MARCH TO AUGUST 2020
It’s a difficult time for everyone with the Coronavirus emergency – but also an important time to support one another in faith and to reach out to others beyond our communities.
St Peter’s Cathedral, Lancaster:
- The mother church of the Diocese of Lancaster, home to Catholics living between Preston and Carlisle
- An active city-centre parish
- A place of prayer
- Home to many concerts and cultural events
- Providing educational tours for schools
- Open to visitors daily, 8:30am-6pm, with occasional exceptions
Page 10 of 10